Assorted Fried Vegetables, Dumplings, Seaweed Roll and Squid
One of the popular Korean street food is Twigim, a dish of your choice among all kinds of deep-fried food displayed in the shop, and it is a perfect combo with sweet-spicy Tteokbokki sauce. Now you can have it at home, no need to go to Korean street looking for it. Changwhadang made this kit including Korean's favorite, deep-fried vegetables, dumplings, squid, seaweed rolls, and Tteokbokki sauce.
분식집이나 길거리 포장마차에서 사먹던 튀김범벅을 집에서도 즐길수 있으세요. 한국인들이 가장 사랑하는 튀김들로 구성된 창화당의 튀김범벅. 튀김과 잘 어울리는 매콤칼칼한 떡볶이소스가 포함되어있어 맛있게 부어드세요.
How to cook?
- Deep fry it in 170-180C of oil without defrosting for 3 to 5 min. Or cook it in an air fryer at 180C for 15 min, flipping one time.
- Heat up the sauce in a pan with 300ml of water for 5 min in high heat
- Pour the sauce on top and serve
- Deep fried vegetables, seaweed rolls, dumplings and squid
- Sweet spicy Tteokbokki sauce
Keep it in a freezer