5 Color Noodles
Following the traditional way of making premium quality noodles, ‘Grandnoodle’ was founded with Noodle Master Kim, Hyun Kyu’s efforts to create healthy noodles with local Korean ingredients for more than 30 years.
The whole piece of ingredients (such as sweet pumpkin, beet, chive, black rice, etc)are mixed to make paste of the noodles, the flavor, scent and nutrition of the ingredients are fully enjoyable.
How to cook Grandnoodle: Boil noodles for 4 to 6 minutes
(if you want more chewy noodles, add cold water 1-2 times when the water boils)
Rinse noodles in cold water (many times)
Because the noodle itself has its own taste from the ingredient, you can enjoy them with minimum sauce like olive oil or perilla oil, and salt.
With your favorite vegetables, you can make cold great noodle salad too.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for 4 - 6 minutes. (Add cold water for 1 - 2 times for a more chewy texture)
- Rinse the noodles with cold water a few times.
- Mix with perilla oil, a little bit of soy sauce and sea salt. You can also add some vegetables or seaweed on top for your preference.
- Chive Noodle: Chives, Wheat Flour, Rice, Sea Salt
- Sweet Pumpkin Noodle: Sweet Pumpkin, Wheat Flour, Rice, Sea Salt
- Beet Noodle: Beet, Wheat Flour, Rice, Sea Salt
- White Rice Noodle: Wheat Flour, Rice, Sea Salt
- Black Rice Noodle: Wheat Flour, Black Rice, Sea Salt
- Keep it at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight
- 1kg (200g x 5 colors)