School Tteokbokki Original
[추억의 국민학교 떡볶이]
추억의 국민학교 떡볶이 오리지널
The taste of Tteokbokki in old school days.
It is very difficult to forget the taste of the tteokbokki that always accompanied us during school days.
Tteokbokki, which used to be boiled on a large iron plate full of rice cakes and fish cakes, can now be enjoyed at home.
You can enjoy the taste of memories as it is filled with chewy and tender wheat rice cakes and deep-fried fish cakes that soak up the seasoning.
You can enjoy it more deliciously if you add cabbage or green onion according to your preference.
Are you ready to go on a memorable trip to the snack bar in front of the school where you used to buy tteokbokki after school?
국민학교 시절에도, 초등학교 시절에도 늘 우리와 함께 했던 그 떡볶이 맛을 잊기란 아주 힘들죠.
큰 철판에 떡과 어묵 가득 담아놓고 끓여주던 그 떡볶이를 이제 가정에서 만나볼 수 있어요.
양념이 쏙 배어드는 쫄깃하고 야들야들한 밀떡과 튀김 어묵을 가득 넣어 추억의 맛을 그대로 느껴보실 수 있어요.
취향껏 양배추나 대파를 듬성듬성 썰어 넣으면 더 맛있게 즐기실 수 있을 거예요.
방과후 떡볶이를 사먹던 학교 앞 분식집으로의 추억 여행 갈 준비 되셨나요?
Cooking with a frying pan
1. Soak the rice cake in a cold bowl for about 10 minutes and take it out.
2. Prepare the remaining ingredients and cooking oil.
3. Put cooking oil, rice cake, red sauce (spicy), black sauce (sweet taste), and 2 spoons of cooking oil in a pan and stir-fry them over high heat for 2 minutes.
Tips: Stir-fry it without adding water so that the sauce can soak into the rice cake.
4. When it boils, add 360ml of water (2 paper cups) and also the fish cake to the pan.
Tips: You can add green onions to make the tteokbokki tastes better!
5. Boil it one more time until the rice cake swells and the seasoning is well soaked, and it's done!