Wangsimni Vegetable Tripe (Frozen)
페이보잇 왕십리식 야채곱창 (냉동) (225g)
Experience the renowned flavor of Wangsimni right at home. Wangsimni Gopchang Alley presents you with the classic late-night snack 'Vegetable Fried Tripe'! Don't worry about searching for the best restaurants - It's crafted its own spicy sauce recipe, inspired by the famous restaurant. This cost-effective dish will obliterate any lingering smells, and its fiery taste will captivate your palate. Add dietician-endorsed additives for a complete meal. Wangsimni Gopchang Alley Steamed Restaurant Recipe!
야채곱창은 흔하게 먹는 안주이지만, 그만큼 정말 맛있는 집을 찾기가 어려운 음식일텐데요. 페이보잇의 특제 소스와 정성스럽게 초벌한 곱창이 만나 환상의 맛을 선사해 드려요. 꼼꼼한 손질과 2번의 초벌과 정을 거쳐 잡내를 잡고, 불맛을 입혔어요! 그냥 먹어도 너무나도 맛있지만, 당면이나 취향에 따라 좋아하시는 야채를 더 넣어 함께 볶아서 드셔도 최고일 거예요.
- Refrigerate or defrost by soaking in running water.
Recommended secondary ingredients: 50g onion, 50g cabbage, 50g green onion, 30g vermicelli
- Put 3 tablespoons of cooking oil in a frying pan
- Add vegetables and thawed giblets and stir-fry them over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add only 80% of the sauce and stir-fry over medium-low heat for 3 minutes.
- Squeeze out the boiled glass noodles and the remaining sauce, stir-fry over medium-low heat for 1 minute, and it's done!
- Marinated tripe: Boiled pork tripe, sesame leaves, purified water, salt, corn starch
- Sauce: Red pepper powder, garlic, soy sauce, purified water, red pepper seed powder, sugar, salt, natural spices, black pepper powder, Oleoresin Calcium
- Keep it in a freezer below 18 degrees Celsius