Dried Cabbage Beef Soup
Samwon garden is one of the most famous Korean BBQ restaurants serving high-quality Korean domestic meat where is often selected by Michelin Guide. We brought their Dried Cabbage Beef Soup, made with spicy rich broth with Samwon Garden's special recipe, loads of dried cabbage, and thick slices of tender Korean beef.
미쉐린 가이드에 선정된 서울 강남 고기맛집 삼원가든에서 특별한 비법으로 만든 구수하고 진한 육수에 푸짐한 우거지와 신선한 한우를 투툼하게 썰어담아 준비한 소고기 우거지탕입니다. 부드러운 한우와 한우, 얼큰하고 진한 육수의 맛을 느껴보세요.
- Defrost in cold water for 1~2 hours or in a fridge for 3~4 hours.
- In a pot, pour the soup into a pot, boil it for 3 min, or put a package in boiling water and heat up for 9~10 min.
- Spread sliced leak as a topping to add extra yumminess
- Korean dried cabbage, Korean beef, Korean ox bone, chili powder, leek, onion, garlic, fermented soy bean paste, garlic, whole pepper
- (It may contain traces of milk, soy, wheat, beef and chicken)
- Keep it in a freezer
- 1pack : 600g (1~2 Servings)