Wagyu Oyster Blade Steak
프리미엄 와규 부채살 스테이크
Oyster blade is very popular in Korea for its rich flavor. We selected Australian Wagyu and sliced them well to get the best cut.
The oyster blade is a muscle that sits just below the shoulder blade. Roasting this cut whole allows the connective tissue to melt into the meat, resulting in a flavourful and tender roast.
호주 와규 부채살 스테이크.
서울레서피에서 직접 고기를 잘 손질하여 가장 좋은 부분만 엄선해서 선보입니다. 시즈닝 솔트나, 히말라얀 솔트, 그리고 한국 참기름까지 곁들이니 입에서 살살 녹습니다.
Australian Wagyu oyster blade steak
- Thinly sliced for stir-fries or diced for slow-cooking
Net Weight: 200g (1 pack)
Storage: Keep it in the fridge
1. Pat it dry with paper towels to remove any excess moisture
2. Season the steak with salt and pepper. You can also add desired herbs and spices.
3. To grill, preheat the grill and place the seasoned oyster steak on the grill and cook it for about four minutes.
4. Turn the steak over and cook it for another four to five minutes.