Payment and Return Policy
- Seoul Recipe accepts Visa, Mastercard, Paypal; Orders will be charged in Hong Kong Dollars
- Products must be paid upon check-out
- Seoul Recipe uses third party payment service to process online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that your credit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by a payment service provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making credit card transaction, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us.
- Seoul Recipe does not collect or keep your credit card information. If you choose to save your credit card information for express checkout, you agree and accept that the information will be encrypted and stored by the third-party payment service providers.
- Seoul Recipe reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice
- Products and prices displayed on our site are for reference only and are subject to alteration or modification at the time of actual transaction
- If you find that the products delivered to you are damaged, incorrect of having quality problems and etc. after receiving, you have to lodge your application for replacement to us within (date) from the date of receipt.
- If the order is cancelled by us for any reason, if you have already made any payment, Seoul Recipe will refund the equivalent amount of Hong Kong dollars to your credit card
- If customer cancel the order of the out-of-stock before it has been billed, Seoul Recipe will submit the refund back
- After you duly comply with the requirements stipulated to our satisfaction, Seoul Recipe shall arrange the replacement of equivalent products and/or credit the equivalent amount to your account after our approval. If the relevant product(s) subject to replacement is/are out-of-stock and we have already credited the amount of the relevant products from your account, we shall then arrange the refund through crediting the same to your account of payment.